The information that you provide on this form will be used for general client information, and to confirm that you understand and accept the policies of Katie Rain Photography. All information will be kept strictly confidential and will not be shared with any third parties.
1. You may reschedule your Session once, provided you give us written notice at least 24 hours in advance. Rescheduling your Session for a second time will incur a $100 fee. Please be punctual. We try our best to allow for some flexibility. However, if you arrive 15 minutes past your appointment, we will have to reschedule your Session ($100 fee applies).
2. Other «big» cameras are not allowed at the Session, it’s really distracting! Behind the scenes photos and videos with a cell phone is ok!
3. We maintain the right to reschedule the Session appointment due to inclement weather or personal emergency. RAIN POLICY: Should the weather forecast predict a 40% chance of precipitation (or higher) 8 hours prior to your session start time, we will contact you to reschedule.
4. In the unlikely event of a hardware failure, loss, or theft of our equipment, we are not responsible for any images lost or stolen. In such an event, we will issue you a full refund.
5. Within two weeks of the session, you will receive your online gallery containing your images delivered to you in high resolution via digital download. Tangible prints and products are purchased separately.
6. Creative privilege: As the artist, we use our artistic discretion to carefully select the final images, as well as the editing (including cropping in final prints and products). We do not release raw, unedited images, since these are not considered to be a finished product. Additional editing is billed separately.
7. Katie Rain Photography retains the copyright and ownership of all images, and reserves the right to use images created under this contract for advertising, display, publication, website, blog, social media or other purposes. The Client signing this contract warrants that he or she has actual authority to agree to the use of the likeness of all persons included in the portrait in this manner. Negatives, digital files and previews remain the exclusive property of Katie Rain Photography. If you would like your photos to remain private, please email me!
8. NOTICE OF COPYRIGHT: It is ILLEGAL to redistribute these photographs for profit or use other than private consumption without Katie Rain Photography’s permission, and violators of this Federal Law will be subject to its civil and criminal penalties.
I have read and understood this agreement, including the terms and conditions, and agree to be bound by them. By clicking on the checkbox below, I am giving my digital signature to this Contract.